Every delivery is priced at a low per mile rate based on the type of vehicle that is required times the number of miles between the pickup and delivery locations with an 10 mile minimum.
Prices good for service Monday - Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
A $1.30 per mile with a 10 mile minimum.
A $1.80 per mile with a 10 mile minimum.
- Monday - Sunday 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. or Holidays - add $20.00 to the per mile rate.
- 10 Pounds Included - then add $0.10 Per Lb.
- Trailer - Add $25.00 to the Large Vehicle Price
- Additional Helper - $25.00 Per Hour (1-Hour Minimum Charge)
- Waiting or Excess Time - $0.50 Per Minute
- Additional Phone Calls - $3.00 Each
- Additional POD - $3.00 Each
- Dry Run - Posted Fees for the Requested Service
- Redelivery or Pickup within the Same Building - $4.00
- Texas Medical Center Parking - $4.00
- Downtown Parking - $2.00
Payments are due upon receipt of invoice, after 7 days a $3.00 late fee will be added.
Maximum value per order is $50.00 unless any additional value is declared and charged for when placing the service request, .01 per dollar of excess declared value.
Damage, late or non-delivery claims must be received via email the same day service is provided.
All prices are subject to change.
Our on-time guarantee pertains to any failure on our part to deliver as requested; we are not responsible for any delays or non-delivery due to weather, traffic, or any other unforeseen delay. Safety is always our number one priority. We retain the right to refuse service at any time.
Every delivery is completed asap
We make it very easy to determine your delivery cost, just enter the pick-up and delivery locations in Google Maps then times the per mile rate for the type of vehicle you need by the middle amount of miles between the two locations as determined by Google Maps.
Registration is required before service can be provided.